Freitag, 11. September 2009

*my friends say,you'd break my heart*

Remember when, I caught your eye, You gave me rainbows, and butterflies, We did enjoy, a happiness, When our love was over, I was such a mess, I smiled at you, and you smiled back, That's when I knew, there's no turning back, You said you loved me, and I did too, Although it's over, I still love you You're in my mind, you're in my heart, I wish I knew, right from the start, All my friends say, you'd break my heart, A heartbreaker, right from the start. I tried to fight it, I tried so hard, And everyday I'd pray to God, That you an me, were meant to be, But you had another, you had a lover, And now it's gone, I don't know why, I feel like crying, just wanna die, I can't look at you, and you know why, Know I tried so hard, to catch your eye You're in my mind, you're in my heart, I wish I knew, right from the start, All my friends say, you'd break my heart, A heartbreaker, right from the start.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen