Mittwoch, 30. September 2009

*what is love?*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I'm about to lose control You know it feels so right No matter what might be
I'll be always on your side Leave your fears behind Every minute of today
I want you We're like diamonds Shining crystal clear Light me up inside
Cause I need u, I need u, I need u
What is love, what is love, what it's all about I hope you notice me around
What is love, what is love, what it's all about I got a feeling I can show you how
What is love, what is love, what it's all about It's you and me let there be no doubt What is love, what is love, what it's all about I got a feeling I can show you how
I'm about to lose my mind You know it feels so good Come and step into my world Girl you're all I ever need I'll never let you go You just need someone who cares Cause I know There is no beginning Let there be no end Take this chance from me Cause I need u, I need u, I need u

1 Kommentar: