Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009

*oh my god my twin goes vintage too*

OH SO VINTAGE:





OH MY GOD IT'S TECHNO MUSIC!:


i told my brother to buy this one with the yellow font and he did it..haha...i just love it!

...then I bought the grey one for my boy robin!*love it too*


Today was such a cold and rainy day. in the morning i went to town, to finally calculate my kopenhagen-trip with my babygirl anda...after a short shoppingtrip i met my twinbrother in town to help him find some nice, new outfits! people who know me know, that there is nothing more exciting for me than searching lovely clothes for men!haha...we found a wahwahwiiwah plaid shirt and shoes but the best thing we found was at a secondhand-store!so i took some pictures of the shirts and stuff....

1 Kommentar:

  1. ouwjaa musch unbedingt poste!
    btw t omgitm tshirts sind super :D

    AntwortenLöschen