Mittwoch, 29. April 2009

*Today's day*

After two chrrr university-lessons in basel, I took the train to beautiful zurich and there I bought some new stuff....*yeeaayy*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

big,male t-shirt and a "selfmade-bag"--> bag by brocki wetzikon and chain by OBI(haha)...designed by moi!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

my new "bigbag"!by BIG zurich!;)....now i finally have a bag, that is big enough for my stuff!

Today, I spent a lot of time in trains(lucerne-basle....basle-zurich...zurich-lucerne)...my ipod had to work very hard(poor thing)!...the song that I listened to the most on my "journeys" today was...:


2 Kommentare:

  1. ooh. sehr schön! mag ich alles, supertoll. haha. lil' fat ballerina :D aber bald ist sie ja HULK, wenn sie immer ins fitness geht

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. bebi i want it all. vor allem die brocki bag. i'll steal it.

    <3

    AntwortenLöschen